From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ben Harder
Sent: February 6, 2004 10:18 AM
To: Marc_Scirocco_Quibec; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT:_Montr?al_QC_F1_race_-_June_13th_2004

Marc,

 This sounds like a really awesome time... I've been to Montreal
before and that city revolves around F1 it seems.  Must be a
great place to be while a race is in town!

Looking at ticket prices... would general admission be a really
bad idea?  It was only $80CAN ($60US) which is very affordable
for myself at least... (that price was for both Friday and Sat).

I know that general admission won't include a numbered seat, but
will there still be opportunity to see the race close up?

Oh, and I *do* have a scirocco!!  :)

Ben

--- Marc_Scirocco_Qu?bec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I am just about to order my June 13th local F1 race tickets.
>
> Anybody interested, please give me a buzz off-line.
>
> Around 350$ canadian, or 260$ USD at the Senna corner (silver 21):

https://www.grandprix-tickets.com/index.asp?pageid=WWW_GPT_COM_TKTS_CANA
DA