[way ot] superbowl

You know, I was going to keep out of this but I can't resist.  It's complete BS to blame a lot of
the reaction to JJ's right breast on our culture and history.  It's further BS to say that our
value system is screwed up.  This has nothing do to with war, nothing to do with hunger, it has to
do with living within the rules of our societly, like it or not.  Face it, flawed though our
country may be, it is what it is - deal with it.  Having JJ and that doofus next to her conspire
to flash us all, along with the suggestive nature of the halftime show, insulted and angered me.
It was NOT what I expected (or prepared for) - I was there to watch a FOOTBALL GAME (and the ads).
 Face it, the so-called 'entertainment' was well off-base.

It's NOT the US culture's fault, it's NOT our "screwed up value system."  It's the fault of a
couple of Hollywood jackasses in an immature (and successful) attempt to get some press.  And it's
NOT what I want my 5-year old sitting next to me watching.  Had I been prepared for it, well, then
I could have planned.

JJ and Justin deserve what they get, and vise versa.

Thus spake the Cheapass.

Ron