[way ot] superbowl

Amen. It's amazing to me how people consider nudity so "harmful" to
children. Kids don't know the difference until we force our screwed
up value system onto them. Nudity != Sex, and even if it was, I still
question the argument that it is harmful in any way. It's the people
layering shame upon it that are doing the harm.

-Toby