From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:00 AM
To: Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org
Subject: RE: [way ot] superbowl

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that was an accident.  Even though I don't
approve of this (at least my moral side) I don't know why they are making
such a big deal out of it as ER showed old woman breasts the other night and
someone said asshole in the same episode.  I didn't think they could say
that or show breasts but they did now they are screaming about Janet showing
her right breast with most of the nipple covered with what seems to be a
pierced something-or-rather.  Sounds hypocritical to me.  Everyone is in it
for the effect, even the big networks.  Sounds kind of cool to have some
type of stunt every year during half-time that will top the last!  Someone
might actually watch the half-time show!!

Dave

Disclaimer, this link is NOT work safe:

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)

Patrick Bureau said:

> Alright.
>
> Not being a big football watcher, I was spending a cozy recovery night
> with
> my wife and by-passed the superbowl....
>
> After watching the news, I wished I had taped it...
>
> Anyone got a tivo version of the new about miss "im bad" jackson link yet
> ?
>
> ---
> ATS - Patrick Bureau - ats@longcoeur.com
> '85 2L JH/3A Hybrid Rocco 102.5 WHP / 121 Torque.
> Coming soon : 1975, 77, 78, 79, 81S, 82, and 86 Scirocco's

---

---