fixing dash cracks...?

>Hold up on that! Me and another rocco guy from my area are planning
>on making fiberglass dashboards already. YOu can paint or cover the
>dash however you would like. We are still in the pannign works but
>should be shipping some out by springtime.
>

>Peace Out,
>Rhett
>Rocco_crossing

Going through some old email (still new to me though, wow only 3+
months behind!)...

Just wondering if you guys ever did this?  I'm sure we still have
some interested people
that would be willing to part with about a $25 for one, and some
actually serious people
that would pay what it's worth. :-)  So, what's the update if any?

==Brett