Tightening head bolts on engine stand?

If you position yourself correctly, you can use your foot against the the
wheel of the stand that will want to come towards you...  Sometimes this can
be easier said than done, but I have done it, and I have seen it done...  As
for accurate torque settings, the wrench knows what it is doing.  Just listen
for the click.  As for the 180 degrees, I would think that 5 degrees margin of
error would be allowable for stretch bolts...  What do you think Larry?
(tensed)
--
Regards,
David Utley