Stupid fastener question

Yes, the 6 bolts that hold the pressure plate to the crank are TTY and
one-time only - at least in applications where the bolts have flanged
heads.

According to the service manuals the nut on the driveshaft should also be
used only once as well.

There's likely a few other obscure fasteners that are specified to be
one-time only, perhaps in the gearbox...?

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |