Stupid fastener question

  I have used the original nut and washer at least a half dozen times, with no
trouble at all...

  I think would be more likely to have more trouble if it was actually a bolt,
than a nut/stud...  The only fasteners that I know of that have a one-time use
on our cars should be the rod bolts and the head bolts...  Did I miss any
other one?
--
Regards,
David Utley