  From: Aaron Aunins
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 4:05 PM
  Subject: Stupid fastener question

  I'm getting ready to change the timing belt and tensioner on my 16V.  A
  friend says I can reuse the fastener and nut on the tensioner stud, but I
  would like to err on the side of caution and replace it.  What grade is the
  nut, and what thickness is the washer underneath it?  I should be able to
  get this at Ace Hardware or something right?

  Thanks in advance -

  Aaron
  87 16V