Euro Bumpers or Body Kit?

Some people have cut the supports on the US bumpers and moved them closer to the body.  It sorta' defeats the purpose of the bumper's shock mounts, but, then, so does the Euro bumper.....

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chad Eatock
  To: scirocco list
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 12:02 PM
  Subject: Euro Bumpers or Body Kit?

  Just wondering what everyones feelings are about replacing the US spec bumpers with Euro's.  I really like how the Euro's clean up the body lines on the rocco's and I know you definitely compromise the safety of the rocco since those US spec bumpers are monsters!!  But, all I can find for Euro's are bumpers that would end up costing me about $600 CDN!!!  Is there any cheaper ways to do this?  Would getting a complete body kit be a better idea?  I really like the look of the stock euro rocco and this is my ultimate goal for looks.....what are my options here people??
  Chadster 16V