Euro Bumpers or Body Kit?

Just wondering what everyones feelings are about replacing the US spec bumpers with Euro's.  I really like how the Euro's clean up the body lines on the rocco's and I know you definitely compromise the safety of the rocco since those US spec bumpers are monsters!!  But, all I can find for Euro's are bumpers that would end up costing me about $600 CDN!!!  Is there any cheaper ways to do this?  Would getting a complete body kit be a better idea?  I really like the look of the stock euro rocco and this is my ultimate goal for looks.....what are my options here people??
Chadster 16V