..and the saga continues (rain+fuses)

Welp, a bad storm has just hit Southern California and I went ahead and
bought some fuses to replace the supposed ?blown fuse? for my wipers. When I
went under the dash where there is a convenient fuse tray + fuse diagram but
I went ahead and used my Cabriolet diagram I received off the cabby list (
HYPERLINK
"http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~kaw5/electrical.htm"http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~kaw5/
electrical.htm ). Now i think he wrote it wrong, it says 150 Amp, but I
don?t believe that even exists on a fuse board. So I grabbed a 15 (it
matched with the read wiper fuse) and threw it in. It worked, but on the way
home I noticed that there was a clicking noise coming from the fuse box
every time the wiper would engage. Is there something wrong? I don?t want my
car burning down because I used the wrong fuse or something even worse.

I?ve also noticed that everyone else?s 1988 rocco has a sunroof and/or
electric windows. Mine has neither, but has power mirrors. I makes me think
im not really driving an ?88 but something totally older. Is there a place
where i can check my car type, engine, accessories, ect. ?

Thanks guys, you?ve helped me a lot so far.

/miT

'85 Cabriolet

'88 Scirocco 16v

[SoCal.Tribe]