Good vibrations?

OMG Too funny, around 4200 is (to quote Cammisa) the "earbleeding" zone on
mine. Above and below, I can stand, right around there, I can feel those
little hairs snapping off in my ears. Hopefully the big Borla will remedy
this. Maybe it growls most when it's happy, but it's so loud, it's just one
more reason for "the headache". As for good vibrations?  Oh yeah, they're
good...when is spring again? I'm getting antsy.
Cathy