Wake up call...GPS tracking group buy

Problem with lojack is that the end user doesn't have access to data (IIRC), plus the authorities have to have the infrastructure (i.e. a lojack system) to track the cars. It was a good idea for its time, but with the Internet, GPS and wireless technology we have today, a better system can be had.

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:What about Lowjack? I don't know anything about prices or costs or anything, but I do know it works damn well. I've heard 2 stories of cars being stolen, only to be tracked, found and recovered in 15-30min.

Dan

Marc_Scirocco_Québec wrote:
I am testing such a device with the service truck.

Here is where I was today at 13h31:
<=45.5332383333&longitude=-73.6581616667&zoom=10>>

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4