Really Having Second thoughts

The Rocc sale was to fund your daughter's go kart, right? Maybe you can
scrounge up some sponsors for her, and raise the cash that way. Try local
businesses, we had two investment firms sponsor us, they had nothing to do
with cars. Just a thought. If you don't want to sell the cars, find a
creative way not to. You won't get them back once they're gone.
Cathy