My steering wheel grew...

when i first go my car a year ago, the carpet was
almost moldy, but that was the least of its problems,
it had ants in it.  there was topsoil under it too,
turns out the windscreen seals were totally shot, that
was letting water seap onto everything.  i ripped the
carpet out, then patched the rust and holes in the
metal.  the brake lines were totally rotting away too,
with holes in both.  i sealed the windshield too.  now
only the roof antenna hole lets some water in.