My steering wheel grew...

Lars Bruchmann wrote:

>i would think you could use a mold killer, like tilex,
>or something made for a bathroom.  bleach would work,
>careful not to drip on anything though... i've never
>had mold in my car.. in my fridge, on dishes, the
>bathroom, behind cabinets, sure, but never in the
>car!!

I have never heard of mold in a car before this. Could it be a sign of
something more serious?

It is quite wet here most of the year. The seasons are: dry and hot
(105? peaks), wet and cool (58? = shorts and t-shirt), wet and miserable
(36? = still shorts and t-shirt for some), wet and nice (high 60s). I am
not surprised that a lot of moisture would build up in the car but I am
surprised that it is enough fro mold.

I was just afraid of what something like bleach would do to the color. I
just hope the car doesn't smell. Fabreeze time:) (I hate the smell of
that stuff)

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: