My steering wheel grew...

mold.
It has been over a month since I touched the rocco (I need to sell my
current dd before I can insure it). I went outside today to start the
engine and rev it a little so that it will actually start when I do
insure it. I open the door and the steering wheel has white/green
growths on it. It isn't a full sheet of mold but give it another month
and it probably will be.

So basicly how do I get rid of it and be able to use the current
steering wheel?

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: