Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

> > From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> > Date: 2004/12/27 Mon PM 01:23:24 EST
> > To: "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>,  "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
> > CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> > Subject: Re: Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?
> >
> > I think you guys are missing something.
> > The thread was asking about Megasquirt AVR.
> > It'll do sequential, ignition, WB-O2, target table, idle speed control, pick your nose.......
>

> LOL!  Now I am sold...  You haven't seen a pic of me, but trust me it is a full-time job!  :-)
>
> Thanks for the chuckle...
>
> David
>
> PS--  I will look at the FI page posted as well.  I am so computer-illiterate that I am not sure I
will understand what > I am reading.  But that is besides the point...  :-)

The vems-group.org is pretty dense. There just isn't much up there (except for guys like Brian!)
I'd read all the regular Megasquirt stuff just because it's layed out so well and is very
informative in a general sense.
www.sds-efi.com  is also a very good site to learn about EFI although I don't particularly care for
the SDS system.
Those two sites will tell you a lot that in the end will help you decide which system you really
want to use.
Dan