Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2004/12/27 Mon PM 01:23:24 EST
> To: "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>,  "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?
>
> I think you guys are missing something.
> The thread was asking about Megasquirt AVR.
> It'll do sequential, ignition, WB-O2, target table, idle speed control, pick your nose.......

LOL!  Now I am sold...  You haven't seen a pic of me, but trust me it is a full-time job!  :-)

Thanks for the chuckle...

David

PS--  I will look at the FI page posted as well.  I am so computer-illiterate that I am not sure I will understand what I am reading.  But that is besides the point...  :-)

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson