My car was hit.. AGAIN!

            I had a car once that was hit FOUR TIMES IN ONE MONTH. All
of them while either I or my wife were parked. The first was a kid at
church that wouldn't admit to it 'til his little brother squealed. The
second was my Sister-in-law. I couldn't yell at these two for bad
driving cause I didn't want to cause a scene in church or a family
feud. The poor bastards that hit me after that took the brunt of my
frustrations from the first two hits since I didn't know them. The fun
part was explaining to the body shops that all the dents need to be
appraised separately. If only Knight Industries would release the
formula of their molecularly bonded shell that they used on K.I.T.T. Oh
wait, that's only on TV. I'm thinkin' you should go with full
wrap-around steel bumpers. You could start a trend! Get a few people
together and start a club. Call it "Motorists Against Morons". MAM for
short. I would join.
          Well, good luck, and don't shoot anybody. You know the saying,
"Don't sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff". Doesn't feel
like it at the time but at least it is something that can be replaced
or repaired. Just be glad it wasn't more serious and you walked away.
My cousin was recently killed when somebody ran a red light. She left
behind husband and kids and a lot of family. I'm just glad you are able
to tell us about it!

Good luck,
Ben C.