Looking for miscellaneous parts

--- Justin <scirocco16v@gmail.com> wrote:

Also passenger-side door panel, the whole
> thing, in brown.
> If there aren't any brown ones, I guess I'd take both a
> passenger and
> driver's side in black.

The only ones I might have that are in that style are blue,
from an '84, and I think it had power windows.

> I know this one's a stretch, but I need a hatch cover as
> well, black
> carpet preffered, any is good though.

I don't think the '82 hatch cover came with carpet - it's
the two-piece vinyl cover.  The later ones won't fit -
they're slightly wide if memory serves.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen