[SPAM] Wiring Harness Removal

You mention that you're thinking of using it with EFI in the future.
Have you given much thought to adding EFI to an existing Painless
harness install?  I'm going to try to get a new harness this week, but
everything I'm doing to my car right now I'm doing so that it won't
have to be redone later, that is, I don't want to install a harness
and then later add megasquirt and have to redo the entire wiring job.
I've got just a huge mess of wires right now and nothing is working,
so I figure this is a better way to go.  Do you have any sort of
pictures or comments on your experience?  I'm pretty good with
electronics, but need to get it done quick, which I hear isn't really
the way these things happen

Since you bought the kit without wiring, did it give you instructions
on what gauges and whatnot to use?

Do you have any extra or any fewer electronic goodies in the car (i.e.
stereo equipment, power windows, etc)?  Do you have any unused
circuits or could you have used more?

How does it work as far as relays go?  What sort of hidden expenses
should I expect in that regard?  How about with the gauges/ignition?
It seems they always assume you've got a GM, so what was involved with
that conversion?

Basically, spill your guts.  I'm going to be doing this but could use
any tips I can get.  Thanks.

-Grant-