Help me decode ETKA readouts

So I've been trying to find parts in ETKA (this whole "no longer
available" things is really depressing) and got some useful info, but
I'm having trouble decoding the commends, which seem like they could
be useful.

One the banjo bolt that connects the incoming fuel line to the fuel
filter (that line has sprung a leak - i'm hoping the dealer can get me
one) there is a "sealing washer" with comments: 14,7x22

Are they using commas as periods here, so it's like 14.7x22?  and what
are the units?  what are they measuring?  or am I completely off base?

"Brake line, flanged" with comments: "4,75x0,7x1500mm"
I'm thinking same kind of thing, like 4.75mm x 0.7mm line that's
1.5meters long.  What are those dimensions for?  i.e. if I'm just
getting brake line somewhere [else], what should i get?

"Union nut" with comments: "M10x1/5,3 sw11"
I'm pretty sure M10 refers to the threads, right?  What exactly does
that mean?  I've always meant to figure that whole system out.  And
does anyone have any idea what the rest of it refers to?  The "union
nut" seems to be a compression fitting where the hard line connects to
the flexible hose.  There's also a "connecting piece" with comments
"M10x1".  The "Brake Hose" in ETKA reads "M10x1x335" or "x290" or
"M10x1,0x330" depending on the manufacturer(?).  Any idea what that
last number would mean or why it'd be different?
+Spinoff question: How universal are these fittings?  Am I going to be
working with the same types of hoses and lines on the fuel line and
brake line?  Should I just invest in a cutter, bender and flare tool?
Where would I get such fittings besides the stealer?  (I checked
Autozone today and they seem quite metric unfriendly)
++Spinoff spinoff question: stainless steel brake lines...  how
universal are those?  I was going to order some for my car, but was
also thinking I might not necessarily need A1 VW Scirocco specific
lines if the fittings matched and lengths were approximate (especially
since I see Parts4VW has them backordered).  I found some on ebay that
look fairly legit.  Anything specific to look for in a set?

I'm going to the dealer tomorrow morning to see what they can provide
or tell me about this stuff too, but don't really think the parts dept
guy is going to sit me down and teach me about metric line fittings.

Phew.  Sorry for my rambling.  I have much to learn :)

-Grant-