Start Q's

> From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
> Date: 2004/12/20 Mon PM 04:14:59 EST
> To: badvdub@gmail.com,  scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Start Q's
>
> Nope no typo. Thats what the guy told me.
> No wonder I get a charge out of my car  :)

I don't question you Julie, but I do question the fella doing the test on that alternator.  Is this peak output?  In other words, he just ran it on the stand for a few secs?  If so, I -might- could see it.  If he tested it on the car with it running, then something is seriously wrong.  190A would fry the brain pretty quickly methinks...

Cheers,
  David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson