Start Q's

> From: "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net>
> Date: 2004/12/20 Mon AM 11:15:17 EST
> To: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>,

> well, battery was new (and charged), so it shouldnt be that.

This may already be obvious, but I offer it in the guise of trying to be helpful...

We have had several -new- batteries be bad over the years, both here at the dealership, and when I worked at O'Reillys (FLAPS)...  If a battery has sat on the shelf for X amount of time, it can go bad if it is unused.  The life of a battery is definately dependent on its' use...  Perhaps the battery is weak.  You might take it back and get it tested, many places have a tester that can test its' strength...

HTH

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson