Start Q's

The guy must have done it wrong for sure. A 90 A alt putting that out?

It was cold, his nuts numb, <Add other derogitory comments here>,

190A@14v=2660 watts
746W to the HP=3.5Hp. (Sheesh, thats a motor from a Honda right there  :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY