From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 12:43 PM
To: juliemac57@hotmail.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Start Q's

I added a grounf from the battery to the top post of the strut tower. Warmed

the battery and after a long series of cranks, started!

*&^%*& at 12:30! ^ hours of trying. I called around for a new starter and
even from Mark & Dave, 2 days away. again I say *&^%*&^%!

I love my car. I really do. But not with the temps at 3 deg and below and
need a wrench in hand.

Cursing under my breath, I go to the store for more parts.....

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY