new car: what should i get?

I'd add a subaru STI to that list as well.  I have
friend that traded his modded wrx for the STI and the
STI is just an animal compared even to the Modified
WRX.  They can be had around here for $28K  Supercar
performance, the praticality of having a 4 door that
will burn 4 wires with 4 adults in it.  I believe they
are rated to tow 2000 lbs should you need to tow a
trailer.  If you get the chance drive one.  Just make
sure you have enough left over for a good radar.