Quick little toss-up question.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
To: "Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 2:10 AM
Subject: RE: Quick little toss-up question.

Okay, here's some skinny on the story. =o) BTW, looking into aa Audi
4K/Coupe/5K engine bay will give some extra visual help.

My CGT has a 3-blade fan from the factory, and I ended up getting that
'86(year newer) parts car with a 5-blade fan. I was thinking about if it
would be better to have a 3-blade or a 5-blade on my car. I mention low
space is 'cause there's enough width between the fan and the firewall for a
pair of arms, maybe a little more/little less. Simple cheap swap if the
latter was true, 'cause the car was free in the end. My GCT's gonna get the
radiator from the 86 'cause I don't exactly trust my original, after finding
a very minor weeping spot. 'Course, it's also gonna get the head, and maybe
a few other things, after it's all over... it's already gotten more than a
few goodies off it...

*Considers*

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor