another rocc gone...

man that really sucks, i avoid getting run into on a
daily bases here.. but if someone does hit me, is
there a way to insure i impart maximum damage to his
vehicle too??  since he'll be at fault anyways... i
know our vehicles are no match for the SUVs crawling
around everywhere.  anyways, sorry for your loss!