snow tire rec.

My Scirocco deservers the best.  I just bought Nokian RSI snow tires
as I drive 35 miles one way to work on back roads and don't want to
risk anything.   The last few years I have been running Michelin
Aplines which were the best when they came out but no comparison to
the aggressive tread of the Nokians.  I still waiting for a good snow
fall but I can say in Rain and some ice so far they have handled very
well.  I let you know how they fair in real snow.