To: A2 16V List <a2-16v-list@mail.a2-16v.com>
From: "Holland J. Phillips" <hjp@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:20:07 -0800
Subject: [a2-16v-list] For Sale - '78 Scirocco

For Sale - 1978 Scirocco

Straight body, some light surface rust, NOT structural
Moldy interior, but all there
All glass is good, plus extra tinted hatch window
Motor has nasty rod knock
Factory 13" alloys, tires hold air (car rolls)

Hate to send it to the crusher.? Would make a great ITB or Solo car
(drop in a 1.8T and clean house), or restore to original.
There's just not that many of these left!

Car located in San Jose, CA.

Best offer.

Either reply to this message or call me at (408) 923-8319 anytime.

If someone that can post to the Sirocco list would please forward this
message, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Holland
hjp@pacbell.net