I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR... (longish)

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 1:09 AM
To: car
Subject: I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR... (longish)

.. But damn it felt good...

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Cool, Mike.  S'alright, I will condone it for you...  :)  I am a pretty
aggressive driver, but I am very careful on two-lanes.  Too many close calls
when I was much more an idiot than I am now (teen-aged years).  One day,
when I have about 200.00 and either the GTI or the pickup is up to the abuse
AND the drive, I will go to Hallett Racetrack, near Tulsa
(http://hallettracing.com/) and really go after it...  For like 125.00 on
certain open-track days, you can get three heats of 15 laps each (IIRC).
Ultimately, that is the best place to let my agressiveness show, and not the
street...  But I digress...

I love that feeling too, Mike...

David