Building plan for project 82

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone else have an opinion on this? I know quite a few
> of you have
> done things like this what are your opinions???

I have to agree with...   whoever it was that said get the
thing up and running.  Yes, if you're doing a color change
it will mean more work in the long run, but it's logical
for the reasons they stated.  A project of this magnitude
is wallet draining, especially for a college student, and
doing a paint job first (and doing it right) will probably
bust the bank leaving you with no money and perhaps less
ambition to actually finish it.

The cosmetics weren't horrible (I've driven a LOT worse)
so....   live with it awhile and concentrate on the
mechanicals.  Besides, I want to see it back at Cincy this
year under its own power.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen