6 gear 020 and misc. bs

For myself, the sound was going to be a bit of an issue. I have a 4K and 5th
is just murder on the highway(I have all poly mounts too). So I slapped a
.75 5TH in it. I just ran to cleveland and back, I got 33mpg down down and
37mpg coming back(hmmm.....perhaps i was a little easier on the "go" pedal
on the way home). The drop to 4th at cruising speeds puts me right at peak
power, yet I'm able to keep it down around 3K rpm while cruising(Still
enough power for passing, unlesss somebody tries to be a dick).
By  the way this is with a 2L 8V, G cam, race DP, and big TB. It was also
quite cold, which tends to destroy my fuel mileage.

-George