Any Cure for Tires that have sat around?

Some tires flat-spot literally overnight, and these will correct with a few
miles of driving.
I would suspect that sitting for longer periods of time will require more
and more driving to work the flat spot out....so at some point, the flat
spot will never come out.  It that magic time a year?  Six months? Six
years?  Who knows.
Try it and find out if these particular tires can be saved.

Larry
sandiego16v