NEW wheel cylinders leaking

Well, when I put on a new e-brake cable and fluid flush, I forgot to
put the drum back on before I stepped on the brake pedal.  That over
extended the cylinder and that was the end of that.  It did have that
oh-so-great lifetime warranty, so I just took it back and got another
one.  That was two years ago and it has been fine since then.

Kervin