NEW wheel cylinders leaking

Ok, I've replaced my wheel cylinders in my '86 8v with new ones from
Autozone or somewhere local and all seemed fine.  That is, until today
I noticed some wetness dripping down the inside of the tire and rim.
So I get under there with a flashlight and sure enough ... nice bright
blue brake fluid drips forming on the low part of the drum backing
plate on both sides.

I can't say it surprises me because the parts I got from my LAPS just
didn't feel like very high quality parts.  The pistons didn't feel
like they were sealed all that well.  Has anyone else run into this
problem?  I can't imagine how I could have messed up the install.  The
line ends were clean and they threaded into the cylinders well, so I
don't think there are any issues there.  I haven't taken them all
apart again yet to see exactly where it's leaking but I'm 99.9%
certain that i'll find fluid coming from the boots.

Any advice?  Order better quality parts from Adirondack or dealer?

Thanks,

matt.