clutch issue

Yep thats what it soulds like. :(
I had one of those rivets go that hold one of the straps on, shifting
did not feel the same for about a hour. Later then a strap snaped,
sounded like the motor was going to blow! so i only had one strap
holding the pressure plate together (not good if you have a lightned
flywheel, straps chew the shit outta your bell houseing). I was amazed
that the clutch still worked (not worth a shit though)!

I now have one of those heavy duty pp that has 9 straps (3-3-3) and
bolts insted of rivets.