Okay, am I helpful, or unhelpful?

I'll try dear.

This time of year turns people the wrong way. I barely even what to drive due to all of the christmas rage on the roads right now.

Well, and I've got 3 finals to take in the next 2 weeks, that doesn't help either.

Tonee

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- T Berk wrote:

> > If I come across as a trouble maker, perhaps I would do
> better to not post to the list as frequently and instead
> post to the individual poster... Please let me know what
> you think there too... If I am not helping, I need to
> move on...
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > David

I don't know if you've driven folks off the list, but your
name does seem to crop up in the more useless posts / flame
wars that I get tired of deleting fairly often. It seems
that there have been more wars since you joined the list,
but that may or may not be because of you. While I'm
ranting (and I can say this to Tonee 'cuz he's damn near
family) - Tonee - can you maybe have a little more content
to your posts?

Sorry for the rant myself, I got up on the wrong side of
the bed this morning.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen