New tow vehicle!!

Cool! I'm in the GM tow vehicle club too. 1998 Sierra 1500. 2wd,
extended cab, short box. We needed something reasonably comfortable
since we tow some long distances, so the extended cab was a must to
allow for reclining seats. Not much to look at, but its a nice
comfortable truck.

Got it two years ago with 100k on it...now have 140k. Got a bit of
piston slap or rod knock or something starting to show up on cold
starts, so I may be due for a rebuld soon. 140k on a GM 5.7L gasser
isn't bad though from what I hear. Sure ain't a VW...

Neal

--
Neal Tovsen