New tow vehicle!!

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 05:53:26PM -0600, Rhett Farnum wrote:
> Well, since I'm all hyped and posting this on all the boards I'm on I
> might as well share with my internet family.
>
> I have finally found a tow vehicle I can afford and that I like. A
> friend towed it to his garage last night. It is an 88 Chevy Silverado
> in Burgandy and silver.

Welcome to the Chebby club.  My tow vehicle is a 1988 Suburban, 3/4
ton, 4X4.  Godawful flat beige color, but no rust anywhere.  No options at
all, (It had an AM radio with 1 center speaker when I got it) three rows
of vinyl bench seats, and a rubber floor.  You can clean the interior with
a hose.

http://slacktide.org:88/~dan/pics/cars/Truck/P9060005.JPG

Dan

--
Lowery's Law:
        If it jams -- force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.