New tow vehicle!!

Well, since I'm all hyped and posting this on all the boards I'm on I
might as well share with my internet family.

I have finally found a tow vehicle I can afford and that I like. A
friend towed it to his garage last night. It is an 88 Chevy Silverado
in Burgandy and silver. It looks pretty good besides for the usual cab
corners and rear wheel wells. I do need to make the engine go though
so the rocco may take a rest before it gets started so that i can get
this thing going and finally get rid of the Gutlass (naw I can't rag
its been a great car really). Mostlikely the truck only needs a
headgasket so it _shouldn't_ be too much of a pain. We'll have to see
once I get to diagnosing it a little.

Thanks for reading my enjoyment for the week,

Rhett

Rambling as usual cause he's bored and actually has internet cause
he's still stuck at school.