Intake header

I found the article I was talking about.  It's a Cycle World article from
1962.  If anybody wants it Email me and I'll send it out.  Or I can send it
to someone who wants post it on the web somwhere.

The article basically talks about tuning for a single cyl. bike though.  If
it were to be adapted to a scirocco,  you'd have one wild ITB setup, and 4
exhaust pipes with megaphones hanging out somewhere on the car.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
Import R  "solid shift" linkages for VW A1 chassis
http://home.mindspring.com/~slash2/LINKAGE1.JPG