From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 5:32 PM
To: David L. Winchell, II; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Hurricane Damage?

Dave,

for the storm: heres something you just dont like seeing when you peer out
the window to check on the car:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/rieger/images/040829-111509-Z19.jpg
its silly, that was about the safest spot i could put it (way bigger trees
in all other directions). murphys law i suppose.

for the rocco: you were just doing a/c / alternator work on that rocco,
werent ya? i would check your wiring very carefully. sounds like something
in the engine bay, especially with it being caused only during WOT. if it
overloaded, your in-car ground may have been the weak link.

Al