i'm back with q's of course

I'm back from mexico...This summer I actually spotted 1 mk1 and 1 mk2
(in all of mexico), rabbits/caribes/gtis still reign supreme down there.

still got the green machine Allyn?

anyone want to buy a mk2 Rieger/GTO Comp kit? :)

what's the consensus on how to handle fuel line conversions? Anyone got
a magic supplier or at least the fitting type that would allow one to
attach custom lines to the fuel line feed and return, bypassing the cis-*
system , feed through a filter (what type?), and feed into, say, a fuel rail?

Can anyone tell me the front/rear/sides clearance difference between a mk1
and mk2 engine bay with a 2.0 16v? I'm looking for like ya know, back of head
to firewall distances, front of head to core, block to core distace, etc.

what's up with the mk1 clear turn signal project?

Ryan
81-s(under the knife)
...dont make me list all my old rocs