some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

> Speaking of R32's, of 5000 (I think) imported to the US, 6 were at the CVO
> autox.  5 competing, 1 for show from a VW dealer. I was expecting 1, maybe
> 2.

hmmm, i wonder if VW will refuse to honor the drivetrain warranty (in true
mitsubishi style).
(i recently read in a mag that mitsu kept a database of cars entered in scca
autocross events and used that data to refuse warranty work). kinda silly
when you buy a 'race bred' lancer evo and they dont trust the thing to be
able to reliable do a <60 mph autox on a flat parking lot.

Al