some people just piss me off (centra wheels)

Allyn,

Your right about the "high and mighty" thing. The only individual that is "high and mighty" here is her royal heiny-ness, Princess Ellen of Dubwinnie, (for you peasant folk like my self,  that is a 15 year old scotch, but the princess is Irish, Irish Scotish same attitude!)

Could you guys please move on to helping learn how to fix scirocco's, since I will be buying another next year and learning now what I will need to know to fix such scirocco will be much appreciated. Sorry, can't type more, got a really bad cramp.

Thank you,

Tonee

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> hahaha...my 5th post...if only you knew son...if only you knew.

ok, what am i missing here? you change your name or something?

> therefore dont give a shit enough to tell you how it is for fear of
> stepping on the mighty allyns toes and having to put up with you
> defending your one sided point of view. and that one side is your
> own.

dude. did i kill you in our former lives or something? i've never even
attempted to come off as being above anyone else on this list. i lend
assistance whenever i am able, and have come together with many listers to
solve many technical issues on the rieger as well as the twin. if you were
on the list previously and contributed a bunch, thats fine, and i didnt know
you were. i formulated an opinion of you based on only knowing of very few
posts you made over the past 4 years that i've been on the list, and i agree
that my opinion of you may have been premature. please consider that your
opinion of me covers the same (short) timeframe that you have been back on
the list, and that you really may not know how much i try to help other
listers out.

> and IMO he isn't waffling back and forth about selling the wheels, in
> fact. from the transcript you put through to the list, he simply
> didn't want to sell the wheels for what you are offering...plain and
> simple.

you know what? you're right. turns out i was confusing redrocco83's post at
the end of page 1, thinking it was from grayfox. i gladly admit i was
mistaken (professor jody is triumphant). does this mean i wouldnt have
posted about it? no. jeff toomasson (gamblinfool in the thread, and a fellow
lister) has been trying to help me make the deal work. i didnt ask him, mind
you. actually, if not for him i would have no clue the wheels were remotely
available. he was trying to hook me up. did i 'expect' that? absolutely not.
do i 'expect' some kind of help from you? absolutely not. appreciate - yes,
but surely not expect.
part of the reason for making that post was because many listers often ask
how the project is progressing (like jeff), and would want to know what was
going on with something like this.

> [professor jodys break down of said transcript]

already addressed above, no use going there

> im done cause you
> have officially bored me.
(and)
> hahaha...my 5th post...if only you knew son...if only you knew.
> jody

i hate doing the whole pot-kettle thing, but it appears you are acting 'high
and mighty' yourself. what do ya say both of us get off of our (incorrectly
assumed?) high horses?

Al