need to buy Pressure plate/flywheel -plus a tangent of the flywheeldiscussion

So the flywheel discussion has assumed a stock clutch and pressure plate
combination, right?  What if you go with a semi-racing clutch with a
lightened flywheel?  My guess is some of the potential downsides could
be magnified when you're not racing around.

What would be a good clutch and pressure plate for say.300 hp
(unobtainable, but overkill is fun).  I need something ASAP so I can
balance my engine so any leads are much appreciated.

TIA,
koabi